Saturday, March 14, 2015

DIY Pet Odor Remover

So our 8 year old chihuahua, Delilah, gets a little angry every now and then that our little one gets all the attention. Ms. Delilah decided to start peeing on the carpet every once in awhile. I was searching and searching for a way to get the urine smell out naturally... well, I've found something that works 100%! Try this homemade recipe and see what I'm talking about.

Pour the following ingredients into a spray bottle:
  • 5 oz hydrogen peroxide
  • 1 tsp vinegar
  • 1 tsp baking soda
  • 3 drops of doTERRA Wild Orange


When all of the ingredients have been added to the bottle shake gently. Now generously spray the affected area and allow it to completely dry (it will become powder like once the formula dries). Then, vacuum the powder up and viola! No More Smell!!

If you are in need of doTERRA Wild Orange please contact me at nataliegula@yahoo.com and I can help :)

2 comments:

  1. Do you think this will work on cat urine? Could I use I different oil?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This the same for plastic ish tile

    ReplyDelete